Tears of Fallen: Original Pen and Ink Artwork
"Tears of Fallen" is an original pen and ink drawing created by artist Kenal Louis. A free-hand drawing artwork created on bright white 20-100 LB - Bristol board paper.
Artwork Title: Tears of Fallen
An original pen and ink artwork for sale with a minted digital NFT version of the artwork. Only 1-of-1 NFT will ever be minted of the artwork by Kenal Louis.
- Original handmade drawing: ( with marks, original characteristics like pencil marks, some minor potential ink spots)
- Materials: Bristol board paper cardstock paper, Indian Ink, and Marker
- Height: 12 inches
- Width: 9 inches
- NOT SOLD WITH FRAME
- Bank Notarized certificate of Authenticity: (Title, Size, Medium, Artist, Signature)
- Signed with either on the back or in front
9x12 ONE OF A KIND PEN AND INK DRAWING ORIGINAL ART
All of the pieces in the collections in the store are free-hand drawing artworks created on bright white 20-100 LB - Bristol board paper.
Original Artwork + NFT Minted Version
With the purchase of the original artwork comes a digital minted NFT version of the drawing. It will be the only minted version of the artwork.
Unique art for your private art collection, or to gift to a loved one for a special occasion from an artist who is actively creating art and sharing his creative thoughts with the world. This original pen and ink drawing looks great with a mat inside an 11 x 14 or 16 x 20 frame white or black.
The NFT Version of the Artwork
The NFT version of the artwork can be resold with or without the original piece if as an owner you decide to keep it.
Some collectors will decide to flip/sell both the original drawings and the NFT version for profit at a higher price. Whatever you decide is your choice, once you’ve made the investment to own the artwork.
ARTWORK By Kenal Louis.
- Created with passion by Kenal Louis.
- Ships within 3-5 business days. Please allow (2-5 business days for processing your original art purchase. You'll be notified once your item shipped.)
- Minted NFT Version is transferred to ETH wallet 3-7 business days depending on transferring wallet confirmation time.
- Once owned you may hold the artwork as a long-term investment as the value of the artwork will increase over time. Also, you do have the choice to flip or re-list the original and or the digital NFT version up for sale whenever you choose.
How Art the Artworks Shipped?
All of the original art in the shop are shipped with the following materials.
- Rigid Mailer Large Envelope
- Thick Backer for bending protection
- Crystal Clear Protective Closure Bags
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
Return Policy on Original Art
Please read before purchase. It is your responsibility to read this before making a purchase. As it is made available and brought to your attention in the description area of each listed artwork.